'Mental Wellbeing Programme for Cadets' supports the 3-year training programme and is delivered through a series of individual on-demand modules, monthly live-streamed Q&A sessions and events. The aim of the programme is to deliver engaging and supportive, cadet focused well-being and leadership training.
Tapiit will deliver individual modules for the vital pinch points of the cadetship, reflecting the ever-increasing challenges cadets are facing.
- Introduction to the Maritime Industry
- Dealing with being away from home
- Coping with financial independence
- Dealing with higher education pressures
- Managing peer pressure
- Mental health awareness
- Celebrating different cultures
- Understanding isolation onboard
- Harsh and unique environments onboard
- Interacting with senior officers
- Diversity and inclusion
- Bullying and harassment
- Resilience training
- Trauma and PTSD awareness
- MCA orals and dealing with possible failure
- Leap from Cadet to Officer
- Steps to leadership
*Users need a computer or mobile device with a working webcam and microphone.
View minimum system requirements.